Friday, December 1, 2017

Creative With Stamps


On the first of each month there's a new challenge at   
Creative With StampsFor the month of December we are looking for stamped REINDEER images on your card creations to be entered on our Challenge Blog HERE.  Stop by and check out the creations from my very talented Team Mates and leave them some blog-love ;-)

My Card ~ 
Click on photo for more details

You have until the end of December to enter CWS Challenge #21.
You can enter up to 3 cards and be eligible to win some great prizes from our Fabulous Sponsors.  
Just be sure to read through our few "Guidelines" and just join in the FUN!   

5 comments:

  1. hmm what a cute tiny Deer my friend
    really cute face and lovely glitter tree too
    a lovely embossing Folder snow there too
    love your cute deer card Helen
    see you maybe around and I miss you in bloggy land
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling lil reindeer Helen. Wondeful scene. SO festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the winter scene! Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute reindeer! Love the shiny trees!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card Helen! Sorry I haven't been visiting but I'm in the midst of a move and my hubby's whole family is here for Xmas so I'm lucky to have found a few minutes to myself! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete