Tuesday, March 14, 2017

PTI March Release-Day 3

Day 3 of the March Release brings us lots of Springtime flowers. 

The Challenge-Favorite Florals ~
Dig out your very favorite floral set and create an all new project! Use a fresh spring color scheme, maybe inspired by one of today's projects. Create a true spring masterpiece putting your favorite floral set to work!
I don't have to dig too deep~all of my Flowering stamp sets
 are on my desk top 😊 

Click on photo for more details
My Card ~
Stamps/Dies:  Peonies on Parade.  
Patterned Paper:  Recollections 6X6 pad of Christmas papers
 
I just bought a set of Spectrum Noir Sparkle brush pens and had to use them on these flowers.  The glitter is amazing IRL, wish I could have captured it on the photo. 

This card took way longer than I thought (in my mind) that it should have :-{  But, I am happy with how it turned out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment