Sunday, February 5, 2017

NBUS #10-Card 3

Here is my final card for NBUS #10.  

Thank you a million times, Darnell for putting together this wonderful event 10 times now! 

Also, a HUGE thank you for your fabulous blog posts, always inspirational and creative cards and for being such a beautiful friend to so many of us craftaholics!! 

Hope you are doing more better with each passing day and soon will be back to having fun in the Playhouse!

Click on photo for more details

NBUS used ~ 
Stamp/die truck and gifts from Stampendous 'Truck Tidings' set.
I bought this set at Michael's for Christmas and didn't use it for any cards...go figure!  
But, I thought it would make a fun Birthday card for my pre-teen grandson 👦

NBUT (never before used technique) used ~
Fluffy-ish clouds in the sky~which I obviously need more practice on 😀 



Congratulations on your 
5-year Blog Birthaversary 
and your 1000+ Followers, Darnell!  
Sending many 'thugs' your way 💓💓💓

2 comments:

  1. Love your truck card! So pretty! I think your clouds look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Helen! That made me kinda teary-eyed! You are too kind! I love your little red truck filled with balloons and presents! Your grandson will love it, too! And I think your sky is amazing!! Thank you for playing in NBUS Challenge #10! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete