Monday, February 20, 2017

Celebrating 2016



Nicole's Challenge: 
The design team has shown us sample cards of Past and Present and now it's time for the Future of these sets, which is all up to YOU!  
 -Do you already own any of the five sets that were highlighted today? Time to dust it off and make an all new project using it!
-Don't own any of today's showcased sets? Draw inspiration from any of the projects highlighted in today's post and adapt a Papertrey set that you already own.

Click on photo for more details
 My Card ~
I had to create with Tulip Time and a Butterfly embossing folder split to show off the lovely sentiment.  I didn't CASE anyone, but there are some gorgeous Design Team/Customer cards that I am inspired by and definitely will  check them out at another time 😉

I don't know about you, but I have added soooo many more stamps and dies to my Wish List from all trips back in time checking out all of the amazing sample and posted cards! 💖

Go HERE to see the 2016 entries.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely card Helen, and in my very favorite color! I had fun dusting this set off too...it's definitely a keeper!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! The more I am seeing these tulips, the more I am thinking they are a must have!

    ReplyDelete