Monday, February 20, 2017

Celebrating 2015



Nicole's Challenge: 
The design team has shown us sample cards of Past and Present and now it's time for the Future of these sets, which is all up to YOU!  
 -Do you already own any of the five sets that were highlighted today? Time to dust it off and make an all new project using it!
-Don't own any of today's showcased sets? Draw inspiration from any of the projects highlighted in today's post and adapt a Papertrey set that you already own.

 
Click on photo for more details



My Card ~ 

I thought I would CASE Laura Bassen this  time.  Her Sweet card features one of the five sets highlighted, Baker's Dozen.  That one is on my Wish List 😊   Check out Laura's card HERE.   
 I used my  Cake Plate and By The Numbers dies to create a fun birthday card for my Niece Olivia...can't believe she is 14 this year!💗

No comments:

Post a Comment