Monday, February 20, 2017

Celebrating 2014



Nicole's Challenge: 
The design team has shown us sample cards of Past and Present and now it's time for the Future of these sets, which is all up to YOU!  
 -Do you already own any of the five sets that were highlighted today? Time to dust it off and make an all new project using it!
-Don't own any of today's showcased sets? Draw inspiration from any of the projects highlighted in today's post and adapt a Papertrey set that you already own.



Click on photo for more details



My Card~
I just had to make a card with my all time favorite stamp/die set for 2014......yup......Song Birds!
I tried to make the background with ink splats on glossy paper like Debbie Olson did HERE, but that failed miserably   :-(  
Sooooo, I went with a blue and green ink splatter instead.  I will definitely try Debbie's technique at another time, it really look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment