Saturday, December 3, 2016

MIM #268

MAKE IT MONDAY
Double Layer tags

Slipping in to join Dawn with this week's MIM, as she shares a peek into her process for making a stack of double-layer gift tags.  
I don't have a stack made, but think I just may duplicate this cute one using different patterns and colors for the background tags  ;-)

Click on photo for more details

Of course I had to use some Sparkly foam to die cut my Song Bird to make him more Christmasy and the song banner sentiment from this set is "have yourself a merry little Christmas", so it's a good gift tag, no?
I wish the colors came out as bright as they are IRL, but, it's cloudy outside today and the photo looks like it was taken inside :(
 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely tag...love the combination of reds, blues, and layers. The birdie adds the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet looking! Beautiful colors and love how you have the music cascading down the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I think red + aqua is one of my favorite holiday color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of your double tag! The added music banner is wonderful, and the glitter bird is gorgeous! Lovely, lovely tag, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Helen...LOVE this Songbird tag!! And this would be beautiful in different colors and I think I might just have to join you in making a few myself! Lovely, lovely tag!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your layered tags, especially with that musical note strip and that glorious Song Bird--I NEED HIM!!! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful use of the lovely Songbirds! A very special tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tag, Helen, and great color combo! You are the queen of using Songbirds in SO many different ways. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete