Saturday, October 15, 2016

Creative With Stamps

The Design Team for  
Creative With Stamps 
has created another card to share with you 
Mid Month for our October challenge.


You can check out the lovely cards from my team mates and all of the wonderful entries from everyone so far  HERE.

You have until the end of  October to enter our Challenge #7, 
so post your stamped art to win some fun prizes. :-)


 
Click on photo for more details

Here is my card using the beautiful set "About A Rose"
 from one of our fabulous sponsors,  STAMPLORATIONS.

I used this quote by Katherine Lee Bates.  It is one of three quotes included is this lovely stamp set.
Thank you so much Shery Russ for creating these sweet stamps, which I know I will use over and over again!

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. The roses are so pretty I love it.
    You could join my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes Octoberr Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is really wonderful ♥ Love the flower image and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Sentiment from Sherry
    and you coloring the Rose so sweet Helen
    love this card and hope you are doing well
    see you in my DT card teammate
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is such a beautiful card! I love that sentiment too! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete