Thursday, September 1, 2016

NBUS #7-card 3

Okay, Darnell's Rules for her NBUS Challenge says we can enter up to three cards.  And since I have enuf of this schtuff to enter 300,  I'm going to add another card as my #3.
Thank you, Darnell for helping me out here girlfriend and for hosting such a fun event.  :-)

You can check out all of the great entries for this 7th challenge 
right HERE peeps.  AND, good news, you still have a couple days to add a few cards to the hundreds already posted.
Click on photo for more details
NBUS used:
  • The House Mouse stamp "Pop-ular Fun" is a wood block stamp that was tucked away with my (almost forgotten) other HM stamps.    I colored in this "Pop-ular Fun" image with my Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with Spellbinders Label Eight Frames.  
  • The sentiment was stamped onto a smaller Frame that I don't believe I've used in .... ever (?)
  •  I opened the package of Purple 2-sided embossed cardstock for the first time too.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! House Mouse stamps are so cute and you've created a gorgeous card here! Congrats on using so much NBUS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Helen! I good do 300 entries, too! Easy! Thanks for playing for the third time in my challenge with these adorable meeses!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete