Monday, February 9, 2015

PTI - 8th Anniversary-Day 3

PAPERTREY INK - 8TH ANNIVERSARY
DAY 3:  TAGGED AND BAGGED 

Today's challenge is to create a tag for a gift bag that you make from scratch or pick up at the store.  

Click on photo for more details

Stamps:  PTI Sweet Baby
Cardstock:   PTI Stamper's Select White 

This tag and gift bag are for a Baby Shower I was invited to next month, I am so ahead of my usual 'last minute' schedule thanks to PTI's Anniversary :-)  The gift was ordered online and the card for inside the gift is made too (see my previous post).

3 comments:

  1. Helen this is adorable! So fun to be done ahead of schedule too!!! Yay! I strive to be ready but do not always achieve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect gift set. These challenges couldn't have been more timely for you! I'm a last minute procrastinator when it comes to things like this. It's always a blessing when I have something made ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bag/tag combo for a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete