Monday, February 3, 2014

MIM - Window Screen

Make It Monday #150 ~ Window Screen Cards

I needed a quick card to send out to a friend who is always there for me, so I thought I would give this window screen technique  another go. You can watch the video HERE  I like the framed cut out window effect and used the Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Rectangles again.
The glittery monkey is kinda tiny and the smallest googly eyes I have seem a tad too large, but he's still looks cute hanging off that tree branch so I may just leave him be... my other thought was to replace the eyes with small brown gems :-)

You can click on the photo for more details

PTI products used ~
Stamper's Select White cardstock
Stamps:  Beautiful Butterflies sentiment

The base card was stamped with a background stamp from Hero Arts (Design Block Stencil) which I have had for years and need to use more often ~

No comments:

Post a Comment