Monday, November 25, 2013

November 2013 Blog Hop

PTI NOVEMBER 2013 BLOG HOP
Check all the fab posts HERE

This is my favorite house in the neighborhood so far :-)   The large poinsettia plant in front is taking the place of decorated trees and the lights are strung all around the roof line, unfortunately you can't see that in this photo ~ I also added a couple of windows to the sides of this house.  The roof is embossed and the edges are scalloped to look like Spanish tiles...so realistic, donchya think  ;-)

Click on photo for more details

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the details and the texture on the roof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favourite of yours, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project!! I love all the little details!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lovely house should be in Sunset Magazine, Helen! I'd like to move right in. Glad you are having such fun with this project - each house has its own character. You are one of the blogging buddies for which I am most thankful! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete