Sunday, August 25, 2013

PTI Blog Hop

Papertrey Ink ~ August Blog Hop
This note is from Nicole's Blog regarding today's Challenge:

"With Stamp-a-faire day finishing up late last night, there couldn't be a more appropriate theme for the August Blog Hop than FOOD!  I think we all may be a wee bit worn-out, so I'm thinking something FAST will be a benefit as well!  Hence our Fast Food Color & Sketch Inspiration Challenge!  Just pick a color + sketch combo that appeal to you and create!" 

Here is the color & sketch I chose for my card ~ pretty yummy, huh?


Sorry, I just couldn't leave that circle space all clean n' simple , had to add a 3-D butterfly :)

PTI products used ~
Cardstock:  Stamper's Select White
Stamps:  Rosie Posie; Beautiful Butterflies

4 comments:

  1. So fresh and beautiful Helen, Rosie Posie is a fav of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Helen! I think most of us are feeling that way about that big empty circle, even though we do love CASlicious whiteness. I stuck a word in mine and love that you broke yours up with an adorable butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you used the colors Helen - and the butterfly is a perfect detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Great take on the colour combo and sketch!

    ReplyDelete