Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MIM #129

Make It Monday's Challenge for this week is White Crayon Resist.  See Heather's pretty card created HERE.
Now I have done this before, but not sure where the white crayon is that I used... it was a good one! I tried it with red and green crayons (on the cherries and leaves). These are very waxy crayons and I am going to find the better quality white one for my next attempt at this challenge:)
 
Click on the photo for more details
 
The area around the cherries is sponged with pink ink just on one corner and side of the Label.
 The inside sentiment reads:  
"Your sweet gift was so thoughtful and appreciated"

6 comments:

  1. Helen, good job with using different colored crayons than white! I must admit to trying several times with different stamp sets...yours is quite catching using the different colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Didn't finish saying, stands out from all the rest! Beautiful cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the summer colours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, the cherries stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Great idea to use colored crayons. Sometimes, good ideas are born of necessity. I was actually surprised to find so many crayons still lying around in my daughter's stuff.

    ReplyDelete