Friday, March 22, 2013

MFW - Card Creations Week

Moxie Fab World continues Card Creations Week with The Ombre Challenge.

I made another owl card for this one.  The background stamp "Star Bright" from Stampabilites is inked with three shades of green to create the ombre effect.   The owl  has been fussy cut out and popped onto the die cut glittery leaf with thick mounting tape. I cut a slit in his wing so I could tuck the heart balloon string there.  His googly eyes have some eyelash yarn glued behind them, of course    ;^)

 
I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful background, Helen! I love the stamping of green with Ombre effect! The scene that you created is darling! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to the Ombre Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete