Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PTI - Feb Release card #4

OKAY, I am really starting to like this watercolor technique ~ A LOT! Can you tell?  You still have time to enter today's challenge on Nicole's Blog  HERE 

This is another card using brush strokes of paint behind my stamped images, plus a little splotch up in the left hand corner, which looks like a mistake...it was actually supposed to be there when the cream colored panel was vertical instead of cut down to fit horizontal ;o) 

It is pitch black dark outside, so I have to use inside lighting ~ which is B-A-D, sorry! 
The cream cardstock is much paler and the pink in more pastely in person.



This may be a Valentine card cause I just realized it's coming up rather quickly~like Thursday!  :)

Stamps:  Spiral Bouquet by PTI and Heartthrob by Close To My Heart

1 comment:

  1. You are doing such great things with the watercolor technique - too many to comment individually, but I love the free style and the gracefulness it brings. This is all new to me, so thanks for sharing it. Happy {heart} day, dear friend! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete