Thursday, February 7, 2013

PTI - 6th Anniversary (card #2)

Wanted to enter PTI's 6th Anniversary - Day 1 Challenge again.  This time I went with Maile Belles project favorite. I Remembered how much I liked this technique and thought my feminine Thank You card came out pretty good ~ not quite up to Maile's, but...

This is Maile's beautiful card        

My Card ~
Stamps:  Spiral Bouquet by PTI;  Sentiment by Inique Boutique
Inks: Dusty Rose, Pale Pink, Leaf Green by Studio G
Embellishments:  Lime Green glitter from Stickles; heart pearls from my stash



3 comments:

  1. Oh, good choice. ;-) I love the stamps and colors you've chosen. Love the pearl hearts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a beautiful job, Helen! Love your take on Maile's card! The trio of heart pearls is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this is perfect ! I love the way you achieved this look with another flower. Love the pearls you know me.
    I agree maybe now with the new dies I will get the YOF set.

    ReplyDelete