Sunday, December 16, 2012

MIM #95 & MFW


I'm entering this card in the two challenges that I love to participate in ~

1.  Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger-Shiimmer and Shine
The inspiration photo has a lot of sparkly, pearly glittery going on and I picked up on the pearlized look of the ornaments and the gleaming shine of the silver in the photo and interpreted with white glitter on my card



2.  Make it Monday #95 - Layered Glitter Shapes
I didn't really decorate my snowflake ornament like Heather did in the above linked video, but thought the button would add a touch of decor.
My Card ~

Cardstock:  Base card is from Recollections; Stampers Select White from PTI was used for the glittered banner on top; the feathery print is a notecard from Target and the sky blue panel is a paint chip from Lowe's
Tools & Embellishments:  Banner Borders by PTI; Corner Rounder by EKSuccess; Labels8 by Spellbinders; Button from my stash and Binder Ribbon from Martha Stewart


Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete