Sunday, December 2, 2012

MIM #93

Not sure where this whole week went, but it's almost Monday morning again.  That ever happen to you?

It's late Sunday night and I'm posting a card to Make It Monday #93 ~ Splitting Die Cuts
I had hoped to get a couple of cards finished for this fun technique, you should check out Ashley's video ~ she is so detailed and creates the most beautiful cards. 

Here is what I came up with:



  • The basecard is Stamper's Select White from PTI: the Black glitter paper is from Target; Blue polka dot is from Teaching Tree
  • Stamped Sentiment is from Spiral Bouquet by PTI
  • Dies used are Spellbinders - Labels Eight (cut in half) and the flower is Flower Silhouette from Die-namics
I die cut the flowers from book pages then embossed them with Ancient Gold powder from Ranger, I added a blob of yellow glitter from Stickles in the center of each flower

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, I plan to check out everyone's entries tomorrow :)


2 comments:

  1. I know...time flies! Love this look, Helen. The flowers are so elegant and eye-catching! Wowzer! Great. I will have to check out the link you so kindly provided. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, yeah - I lose track of time constantly! I love what you did with the die-cut challenge here. The colors are so lovely together, and the black glitter label is fantastic. Pretty blooms, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete