Thursday, September 27, 2012

MIM #84 & MFW-Jars

There is a great technique that I have never tried before over at Papertrey Ink, MIM this week.  Betsy Veldman's video shows us how to create a card with Reflected Sentiments  HERE

I am also entering this card in Moxie Fab World's Jars of Joy Challenge ~ your can see all the fabulous inspiration  HERE

This is what I came up with


My Card ~ you can click on the photo to make it larger

Cardstock:  Base card is Stamper's Select White by PTI; the banner on the side is from Zoophabet 2; the green and purple panels from Colorbok; PP (jar) is from American Girl; vellum is from my stash
Stamps:  Mason Jar is from Inkadinkadoo; sentiment is Sudio g
Tools: Banner Borders from PTI; Corner Rounder from EK Success; Leaves embossing folder from Sissix

5 comments:

  1. Love your jar with the vellum, Helen! And that reflected sentiment is lovely! The colors are so striking! AWESOME entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing~gorgeous, rich colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love the banner borders die? It's so versatile and you'd used it perfectly. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another WONDERFUL card.. love that vellum jar!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete