Sunday, June 10, 2012

MFW - Tuesday Trigger-Mantastic

Had a little trouble with these colors and didn't think I would have a card to enter.  Then I spotted this pack of patterned paper called "Debonair" and it is from GCD Studios in my Paper Cabinet~not used yet, of course :(  I thought these colors are pretty darn close to the Tuesday Trigger. The brown strip in the middle is from American Crafts and I used Martha Stewart's border punch "cornice" on both sides.  The sentiment is a stamp from Inique Boutique "Party Cupcakes", inked with StudioG's  white cube ink. The brown gems are from StudioG also.
I think it came out masculine and will definitely use it for one of my 'mantastic' guy's birthday. 
You can find all the creative entries on Moxie Fab World  HERE.








Inspiration photo:                                               


2 comments:

  1. Hey Helen! Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. It is always so exciting to get feedback :) I just took a very enjoyable stroll through your blog and have to say that your work is awesome! Love the varied styles that you try. Your 'mantastic' card is definitely geared for a guy...well done! Happy crafting :) Geri, Manitoba Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is a great use of this snazzy paper! Good take on the trigger, too. Perfect for a special guy!

    ReplyDelete