Sunday, May 27, 2012

MIM #67

Just got home from a trip up North to be with my family.  My Dad passed away on May 18th. 
I need lots of Thank You notes to send to family and friends who have been so comforting and kind. 

Make it Monday this week features a tutorial by Betsy Veldman.  She is showing us step by step how to mix patterned papers and have an interesting and beautiful effect watch it here  MIM #67
I pretty much followed Betsy's video (why mess with perfection :*)



My card~
Base card is PTI Stamper's Select; Patterned papers from DCWV (I think?) I will try to find the pad these came from!
Stamp:  sentiment is from PTI Fall Elegance set
Tools & Embellishments:  Tag punch is Marvy; silky string is from my sewing stash, flower is from Studio 112 pillow stickers bought at Joann Fabrics; butterfly charm from my hoarded stash :^)

Thank you so much for stopping by~
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Helen, I'm so sorry for your loss...hang in there...your card is gorgeous...lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card, Helen! Great combo of patterns (that can be tough). So sorry to hear of your loss - you are in my best thoughts and prayers. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, so very sorry for your loss!
    Your card is the perfect combination of lovely papers,
    I'm sure it will be well received.
    Thanks for the like, I'm going over to check it out.
    Saying prayers for you,
    Rae

    ReplyDelete