Saturday, November 5, 2011

Make It Monday #39 - Multiple Stamp Background







Wow, I think entering a second card for the MIM challenge is a
first for me! No wait, posting before Sunday for the MIM challenge is the first :o!

Check out all the great entries here:

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/10/make-it-monday-39-multi-stamp-background-building.html

I really like making my own backgrounds, but the multiple stamps technique was new from me and I thought this card would be cute for my granddaughter's birthday~wow, another
first, her birthday is not until December and the card is made and ready to go!


My Card ~ click on the photo to see the 'sugar' frosting more closely :)

Card Stock: Purple base card is Recollections; Polka Dot Parade Paper Collection if from PTI; Pink Parchment is Xerox
Stamps: Cupcake is from Party Cupcakes set from Inique Boutique: all background party stamps are from Inique Boutique 262 set
Ink: Black-Whispers Archival;Blue and Purple-Tsukineko; Terra Cotta-Ranger
Embellishments: Yellow, Crystal, Red glitter from Stickles; Seam Binding from Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by ~

7 comments:

  1. too cute, helen! i never seem able to have the right card at the right time--good for you being ahead of the game:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love the colors. Great job with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I love the background you stamped. How nice it's completed already.the cupcake with the bow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, cute, Helen. I love how you did that background - a perfect way to show off the sweet image. Nice job and so early.....don't forget where you tuck it (that's what happens to me). Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the background you made and the cupcake is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the sweetest birthday card! Your cherry looks like it will pop right off of that cupcake and into my mouth! Yum!

    ReplyDelete