Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Get Sketchy #39 and Moxie Fab Fun with Fabric


Hi Everyone. Hope you are doing well here in the middle of the week. Wow, it's Wednesday already... where does the week go? Anyone???


I am posting this card for two challenges, Moxie Fab World's - Fun with Fabric (hope my hand cut felt flowers qualify) and the layout design is from Get Sketchy. I like this color combo of orchid, aqua blue white and black...don't use it often enough~

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, your comments are so appreciated ~ It gives me the chance to pop over and visit yours :O)

My Card~
Cardstock: orchid base card and aqua blue are from Martha Stewart
Stamps: The large polka dots are from my Impression Obsession background stamp inked with Brilliance 'Pearlescent Sky Blue' to make my own background paper (again :)
Tools: "With Love" is a Cuttlebug embossing folder; Border punch is 'Arch Lattice' from Martha Stewart
Embellishments: The hand-cut felt flowers are from my stash of black and white felt squares bought at Joanne's; the smaller cut out felt flowers with bling are from 'Crafter's Square"; the black and white ribbon is from Big Lots: the blue button is from Making Memories

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Helen. Love your flowers. Pretty colors! (I didn't know Moxie Fab was doing a fabric Challenge- I need to check it out!) : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Helen! I love the flowers -- they're super-charming! And I'm always a fan of embossing, so the embossed sentiment is great, too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi helen!

    i'm loving your hand cut flowers, embossing and stamped background! very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Helen! Thanks for entering the Fun with Fabric challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete